Friday, 7 June 2013

C is for Change



After realising that more and more of my post have not been of the nail variety recently, yes, yes, I know I've only posted thirteen times, I thought that the blog should really have a new name.  I will still be posting nail thoughts once in a while and talking about the business, but I realised I was becoming a blog with a bit of an identity crisis.  Of course I am still a nail-o-holic but well, there really are only so many ways you can talk about something and somehow incorporate nails in to it at the same time.  This way I can just alphabetise my thoughts and bombard you with my ramblings without getting brain ache... I'm all for making my life easier after all, just ask anyone who knows me... on second thoughts...

So what can you expect?  Well pretty much what I've been posting already.  However  I warn you now there may be a few fan girl geek outs, some inappropriately humoured postings and an awful lot of ramblings about life in general.  Hell I might even treat you to the odd venting session every now and then.

I hope my followers are OK with this, I truly believe that none of you have so far followed me because of my numerous nail photos and tutorials, I'll leave that to the amazing nail bloggers on here, so I think, well I hope, that I am safe with my handful of followers to remain as they are.

After all, they say a change is as good as a rest...

6 comments:

  1. Hello! Thanks for stopping by my blog!
    I'm glad I visited yours, I'm becoming your newest follower. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. great post dear, check out our blog. if you like we can follow each other. let us know. kisses from Kenya

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have followed you lovely ladies xx

      Delete
  3. Hi! thanks so much for the comment and follow :) I've followed you back, I love your stuff! Can't wait to see more <3
    emilykielthy.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks for the follow lovely lady xx

      Delete